Ever since we introduced the ‘most popular articles’ feature on our website, it’s been fascinating to watch to see which pages the site’s readers are enjoying the most.
Of course, it has a great practical value for us too – seeing what our readers enjoy means that we’ll be able to write even greater articles for you in future.
It’s also fascinating to see that some TeamLasOlas members are promoting their pages themselves so that they stay in the list. (The list only shows the top one hundred.) The great thing is that the list is self-perpetuating. The page itself is popular, so once a page is on the list, it’s going to get even more hits.How can you promote your page? Here are some ideas:
- Promote your article in your own social media. For example, post it on your Facebook page
- Use it was an email signature
- Add your article to your profile on LinkedIn
- If you post on forums, use your page as a signature
- Ask us to create a QR code for you that will lead straight to your article. There are so many ways you can usethese
- If you are sending out a press release, add a link to your article
- If you send out an email newsletter, be sure to add a link to your article
- If you have accounts at any other website (You Tube or eBay for example) that allows you to have an ‘about page’ make sure that your article is linked there too
- Word of mouth – tell people about your article
Any questions? Get in touch.