Q and A of the day! Most people realize that niche marketing is … well … marketing to a particular niche or ‘segment of the market’ as marketers like to say. And of course, if you have a bricks and mortar business on or near Las Olas, the niche you are aiming for is clear.
You want to attract the EXACT same people who visit our website or follow us on our huge social media network. Who are they?
- Local residents
- Those who work in the area
- Other owners of local business
- People who are planning to visit our area soon
- People who own second homes in the area and visit often
- Concierges and staff from Fort Lauderdale hotels and other accommodations
- Pursers and cruise ship staff on vessels that dock in Port Everglades
- Travel professionals from all over the world
- People who live within easy driving distance of our area such as Miami, Boca Raton and so on
- Private boat owners who are visiting Fort Lauderdale
- We receive regular emails via our website giving advice, information and recommendations. These are mostly from people who are about to visit the area
- Every day we get many messages on social media from people who are also looking for information. The majority of these are South Florida residents but we get inquiries from visitors also
- We study our site’s statistics several times a day and these show us, in real time, who is visiting the site and which pages interest them
- Social media provides statistic too which are equally carefully studied. We don’t rely on Facebook’s standard analytics, for example, we download and analyze – often
- People we meet ‘in real life’!